Thursday, September 24, 2009

Yesterday Was Wonderful

Yesterday a friend called and invited me to go to the temple with her. I was really worried about going, I haven't been in a long time. I was so Awesome! I just felt so much peace when I was there. I couldn't concentrate at first, I felt as though I was fighting to keep my thoughts where they should be. I felt as though the advirsary was trying really hard to keep me from staying at the temple. I know I was suppossed to be at the temple. I am working out a way for Terry and I to be able to go at least once a week. If we can find time for soccer and other activities we CAN find room to go to the temple. I will be difficult at times, with finding babysitters, but I know that it will be worth it. Terry and I need the spiritual uplifting that the temple brings. We keep trying to solve our problems, but I know that we are not doing everything that the Lord has asked us to do. Going to the temple, reading our scriptures, saying family prayer, saying personal prayers, and having family scripture study. I am so thankful for a wonderful Father in Heaven who made it possible for us to come back to Him.
I have so much I need to do today. I need to make doctors appts for me to look at the lump on my neck and to get a "girlie" doctor. I hate to go in for those. I need to finish my job application. I also need to run some errands and make my really cool bead watch. So...I should get up and get busy. On a side note, Justin is doing great in soccer. He still needs to work on it, but I think that he really likes it. He was having a lot of fun yesterday at soccer practice. Devin had fun playing on the play equipment at the school. There was another little girl playing on them and he just played with her the whole time. It was really cute.

1 comment:

  1. Bryan and I went to the temple weekly for about 3 months while he was out of work. I can't tell you have awesome it was! Good for you for trying to go more. The blessings are so worth it.

    ReplyDelete